• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RB3 Stutter Box Setup

Snox49x said:
So how do I set up the RB3 stutter switch. Do I just need a button and tie it to the wire ciming off of the RB3 harness?

Yea i would like to know....

what does grounding out the race fuel map and the stutter option together do?? once you let off the botton it returns back to the standard pump gas map, right?

I got the lite software and can't get it to connect to the RB3 on the sled, any suggestions?? I got the software downloaded fine and can't figure it out.

Man not sure? I just plug mine in, and open the RB3 light software and i am in?

Skydog

aja636 - get hold of the RB3 Pro Lite software, or the Pro software. The Lite version of the software are very limited and does not have the rpm hold function (limiter, stutter), the Lite Pro version and higher have the stutter funciton option in the software.

Yep. the Lite software if very limited. It will also not allow you to adjust any fields that are above.....85 I think. The Pro software is a must!

How much and is it the Pro? (absolutely sure it's not the Pro Lite)?

Back