• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Reality check

PigeonLake

Extreme
Country
Canada
I love this board..learn a lot from great people. Just want to say...my Dealer is one of the highest volume in Ontario. They are pouring SWs out the door. No issues with ANY of their sleds so far. Just the heat shield recall. And some issues with ski alignment. But that's it. This sled is a technological marvel.

I love this board..learn a lot from great people. Just want to say...my Dealer is one of the highest volume in Ontario. They are pouring SWs out the door. No issues with ANY of their sleds so far. Just the heat shield recall. And some issues with ski alignment. But that's it. This sled is a technological marvel.
in Bracebridge ?

We have many winders out there with no issues.
One in the shop today with just under 1900 miles for service . No flat spot in rollers, no mising turbo bolts and original belt. (118 recorded on customers Gps).

We have seen a few with loose turbo bolts, clamps and 1 with blown belt at 650 miles with flat spot in rollers but that's it.

These are solid units.

McGregor's is awesome. Paul was $400 less than 3 other dealers I called.
Only reason I didn't go with him was that I have a Dealer alot closer and Customer Service close to home is important to me.

Just had my SW in for it's 1st Service (650kms) and no issues.
Turbo Bolts were dealt with a couple of weeks ago. I had 2 missing, but all 3 are good now.

I love this sled! It's like getting launched off of an aircraft carrier when you pin it!!

Those with no problems are which models? Stock or modified? Just curious if there's any commonalities in the ones that are having problems?

My dealer has had to do almost all rollers and tighten turbo bolts. I think they just say no issues. They are sales man and there is more common problems too. May not be major but if your on a large trip far away from home small problems turn big real fast. I doubt one dealer has no issues unless he fixed before they left there shop. Also a fairly large dealer in southern Ontario.

Back