• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rear heat exchanger

jminor1

Expert
I remember on my wifes viper that I cried to the dealer about how it was running hot and got a heat exchanger at cost. Has anyone done this with tie RX? My 05 has had the light come on occasionally.

I just went out a purchased an aftermarket one. My light was coming on all the time because of my M10 and it sits so much higher. Hardly ever have a problem now. There not that expensive.

For short track Yamaha sleds part number 8ET-RHECR-KT-00 and it's around $50.

Attachments

• RX-RS 121 Cooler2.jpg
    RX-RS 121 Cooler2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 181
It makes a huge difference. Without it, I saw the overheat light 2-3 times per ride. With it, I never saw the light over 1,500 miles.

good info to have.

Amen to all of this. I had the temp light comming on in marginal snow conditions. Put 1 of those little beauties on and never saw the light again. Inexpensive and relatively easy install.

I think I will be getting one for the comming season. Does anyone have one one for sale besides a new one. !! Maybe they bought one and never used it, worth a shot.

I put it in and the difference is alot better but i still run warm but then again we do not have enough powder snow tho.

Make sure u run gaurds on it if its a warrior and studded

Josh

My dealer showed me the update, they are available at cost. Which was less than $50., no questions asked.

Back