• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Recommend me sets of carbides and studs.

Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Attak
I need to replace my front carbides this year and would like to put studs on my 03 RX1. Looking for some recommendations, I don't know where to start. Most of my riding is done in northern Wisconsin.

I am still on the stock carbides so can't help there much but it sounds like the majority of users here go with Woody's 6" or 8" Dooly's. As far as studs, here is a thread from my install of 144 Mack Studs with a 5-yr bend or break warranty. I feel very confident in the layout for the stock track since I only wanted studs in the middle and will add a review later in the season.

Get a set of Studboy Deuce bars, similar to the Woody's Duallies, but doesn't push in the corners.

Bergstrom triples and woodys ss studs.Stud boy shaper bars do very well if you don't want to wait for the bergs

I ordered Bergstrom's for mine a couple weeks ago...talked to Scott directly and he said "he was about two weeks out". Had them a week later - I was impressed that they came much quicker than promised. Look like a great quality product and can't wait to try them once the conditions improve.

I buy all my studs from Leisuregearusa.com.. they are stainless and he price is untouchable!!

Back