• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Red necks and dirty hands

Would hate to see that thin sliver of aluminum left in the rail let go at 130+ mph.
Well it held together at 140mph in the 1/4 according to the latest video.

Motor is not opened up.

Wow!!! Just saw the latest video, Yomama broke the 140 mph barrier and the other black twisted SRX cracked 150 mph. That’s fast! I believe the one guy who had a brand new bone stock SRX turbo hit 118. Very impressive for a stock engine with some minor mods. I think I would be lucky to hit 110 mph with my stock 2011 Apex xtx.

I love that show, He has given me a few tips down the years working on sleds. He is a character! I have TD 2.5 pipe and TD eco tune and saw 122 this year on the dream meter. last year I was around 112 in similar distance and conditions. That tune is perfect for trail riding.

All the troubles I had on my Winder it makes me cringe they are bolting the wastegates shut LOL. I keep asking in the comments what fuel they are using but no response, must be some very high octane stuff!

All the troubles I had on my Winder it makes me cringe they are bolting the wastegates shut LOL. I keep asking in the comments what fuel they are using but no response, must be some very high octane stuff!
C16

Not sure what happened but I am not a robot

Back