• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Regular 87 gas with ethanol or Supreme 91

Bottom line is run whatever fuel you want and store your machine acorrdingly

I have an 08 APEX and am from Winnipeg Manitoba CANADA. The manual states in CAPITAL letters to run regular gas. I don't think that back then there was alcohol in the gas but I run regular and the sled performs well I have never run #1 gas in it so I don't know.
Jim
O8 APEX

I have a 03 RX-1 it has had "recreational fuel" no ethanol, its whole life.
http://pure-gas.org
Ethanol tends to separate out & attract water. In season no biggie. In storage of season is a problem. We have a pump at the farm to run all our of road gas equipment.

I burn 87 ethanol in my 2011 if that is all I can get. I burned 87 ethanol in my RX all winter. I store both with 91 along with my snowblower, lawn mower, logsplitter and chainsaw. Ethanol won't hurt anything while your using it and its only real concern is storage as it attracts water. The old stuff made way back had parts and gaskets that ethanol would eat over time but anything including the new carb on my 68 dodge will stand up to ethanol just fine.

Back