• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacement primary rollers bushings?

Why do you think they need replaced? I have not heard of primary bushings ever needing replacement unless there are many thousands of miles. I had a primary roller replaced because it was stuck. Apparently there were some bushings that weren't properly pressed in and the roller wouldn't move. If you are going to do it I would spend the extra 35 bucks and buy the roller kit.

No idea, I've got a belt blower extraordinaire and want to make sure all wear items are in good condition as to rule out those things as causes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No idea, I've got a belt blower extraordinaire and want to make sure all wear items are in good condition as to rule out those things as causes.

How many belts have you blown in 1500 miles?

14.5 rollers. If they aren't rolling smoothly, the bushings are probably not installed all the way into the rollers. 2 of mine were like this

14.5 rollers. If they aren't rolling smoothly, the bushings are probably not installed all the way into the rollers. 2 of mine were like this
Not the case for me, rolled fine in the past. Bushing is shot in 1 of them for sure, maybe more.

I also found 1 primary roller not rolling while installing some new clutch weights. I removed roller and found the inner bushing was not fully seated properly. I was able to tap the bushing into proper position but this is defiantly something to look into.
I just bought this sled used with 1800km and no signs of previous belt blowing or any extra wear on the stock weights I removed.

I also found 1 primary roller not rolling while installing some new clutch weights. I removed roller and found the inner bushing was not fully seated properly. I was able to tap the bushing into proper position but this is defiantly something to look into.
I just bought this sled used with 1800km and no signs of previous belt blowing or any extra wear on the stock weights I removed.
I had one that never rolled from new. I got a new one under warranty. I know I could have fixed it like you did but it shouldn't have been like that and that's what warranty is for.

I replace mine with thunder product, they got destroy too, but they good for 800km and YAMAHA roller 500km for me

800 km? Wow that's crazy. I would have to change them 4-5 times a season.

What about going to the Arctic Cat secondary rollers ?

Soupy - Thanks, I realized that after I posted.

Back