• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Reverse Actuator install

markt111

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
all Yamahas
Is there an updated process, in doing the search I see different processes, some of them were old post and the pics are no longer available..

my manual is from 2017, I have heard ramblings of a new process due to failures....

just make sure you clock the gear before putting the actuator on. The notch goes about 8pm and then you rotate the actuator back until the screw holes line up. this with pretension the gear and set the notch back to locked in position.

Is there an updated process, in doing the search I see different processes, some of them were old post and the pics are no longer available..
Make sure sled is in forward, top gears meshed. Then install gear with indent at 6 o’clock. Then turn gear just out of indent clockwise. Install actuator in gear and line up holes for screws. The mistake some make is thinking you can’t turn gear and they force actuator to line up screws.

Back