• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Reverse not working on 2019 SRX

Also wiring going into fuse block up front. Lots of sleds have wires rubbed through or cut on sharp corners.

Can you check for continuity on the two wires from the button(orange) , it's a momentary switch, so continuity when depressed and open when not. The sled doesn't have to be running for this test. Report your findings.
Cheers

Can you check for continuity on the two wires from the button(orange) , it's a momentary switch, so continuity when depressed and open when not. The sled doesn't have to be running for this test. Report your findings.
Cheers

Cheers
We are having a hard time finding a wiring diagram to check the correct wires. Any ideas? Thank you

Attachments

• srx wiring.jpg
    srx wiring.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 97
Having issue chasing no reverse on my 2019 SRX. Fuse and relays are good as is my reverse actuator. When hitting switch no code, beeper or R comes up on my dash. Do the switches ever go bad? Any help would be great! Thanks
How did you confirm your relays were good? Did you try swapping the shift forward and shift reverse relays?
Screenshot_20211101-172323_Drive.jpg

Fortunately we have 4 sidewinders in the family and we've been swapping parts to check.

I have a 2020 srx . At 2400 miles the switch stopped working. Dealer repair,warranty. So they do go bad.

Also wiring going into fuse block up front. Lots of sleds have wires rubbed through or cut on sharp corners.
Definitely check this

lift the fuse box and check for rubbed wires underneath , also add a felt between the plate and fuse box!!

Back