• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RIDING ON OCT. 30!!

YamaSnowPilot

Veteran
:4STroke: We rode 35 miles on 2 ft. of new snow here in MAine sunday.Put some miles on my new Rage. :D

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 10-30.jpg
    10-30.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 156

I would have trailered up there if I new there was a place to ride. Its melting now? Just wondering it looks like plenty of snow why you only road 35 miles? Cool LaLaLa

;)! The woods didn't have enough to venture off the loggin roads,so we where limited in where we could go,plus we went to a place not as traveled cause we where unreg.But a nice time just the same. :yam:

Nothing like fresh powder!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........Fresh Powder!!!!

Awesome... all the snow from our big snowfall is #*$&@ now. Can't wait to get another one. Nice scenery out there in Maine! Up here in Manitoba it's all flat lol. Did that snow melt like ours did? We got a couple days of around 0-7°C and that left us with about 4 inches of crap. Anyways good luck with the snow guys. Nice picks.

Back