• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ROCZTOYZ, YAMAHEATER, & TRAIL JAMZ @ NOVI Snowshow in MI this weekend!

I bought these safety lights when they CSS sold them back in 2005.

My sled is the one in distance in the pic, mounted on handlebar. This pic in from the TY ride in 2005.

The bad.....I liked it a lot, but nobody knew what it was and passer-bys would flip me off when I didn't signal to them. Had to be mounted to a 12 volt source. If someone would get mixed up in the group, you need to know if your last in the group and make sure it's green. I am colorblind and had to put words on mine to know if green or not.

The good.....Great for "no hands" and for people that know what it is. I like the idea of having a blinking light in case breakdown or stopping on the trail.

@Rockmeister , send me some pics.

05houIMG_1295.jpg

You sure THAT is the reason they flipped you off?? lol ;)

Like the idea of labeling the switch. Hmmmm, will see what I can do.

GREAT PIC BTW!

LOL ;)

This is one of the R&D models.
On the production version, the Front Lens will be flush with the face of the unit among many other enhancements.
(We are building the circuit boards now :Rockon:)

Overall size is approximately:
3/4" High (20mm)
2" Deep (50mm)
2-3/4" Wide (70mm)

Is a nice sleek package.
Can even be mounted on your brake reservoir.

As you can see the cord is easily replaceable in moments, if ever needed.
(It is a premium very flexible silicone low temp cord)

Hope this helps!
Rock : )

View media item 1582View media item 1583View media item 1584

Still unable to see any pics. Says error and "You do not have permission to view media within this album" Not sure what to do to fix. :o|

I can see the pics

I see 3 pics on page 2, post 19. Shows front and 2 pics of switches. That;s all I see with the RAD light

I added them next to his other ones .. these are not in his media and have been loaded direct to this thread.

There are 3 images showing now. Thanks MrSled

Rock, I would like to place an order for 5 of these RAD lights and give them a try. I'm not sure how many riders will understand the purpose of these lights as the concept is not widespread here in the PNW. This got me thinking, what if you included with each purchase, a few reference cards explaining their purpose. These could be easily stored in a windshield bag and handed out to other snowmobilers who may make inquiries about them. This would increase awareness and if there was a link to buy them, make it easier to find.;) Anyway, let me know how to arrange payment to you. Thanks!

I will take 2 as well
Yamadoo

Back