• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roll Call for Muni Give Away

04rxw10 said:
I'm home not going to be long before I start to drool on myself LOL

Tuesday or Wednesday is when it will really hit you. That is how it works with me anyway.

Great time with all again!!! Thanks to all who put up with riding with me, and the new faces I met. I am horrible with names, but usually remember faces. Good to see a number of familiar faces too!!!

Thanks to Tom for sticking it through, and to Rick (Dobson) for his patience in dealing with us.

Now, I have got to go get a job somehow.

Jake is home safe, probably abusing his pillow about now!
LOL

We are in Gaylord MI(Waters actually) drove down to Midland, MI last night (4 hours RT) and picked up a cylinder for the AC @ Mickeys, they were good enough to leave it out for us.
The Sloth & I re-built it this morning and it's running great again! (For now anyway!)

Just makes me love my YAMAHA even more!!!
I LOVE sleds that don't go BOOM! ;)!
Guys can complain all they want about Yamaha this and that...
I do NOT miss having to re-build my sled every year and worrying about if it is going to blow up on a trip.

We are going to ride here the rest of the day & drive home tonight.
Had a blast in Muni, really appreciate all of you guys!!
Know Jake had Fun! (Other than him leaving with MY Jacket! Lmao)

Looking forward to a Spring Fling Ride!

Rock :-o

I agree with Dave, in that a thank you could go on for days, but I have to agree that Tom, the Comfort Inn staff (yes, you too Mark!), Dobson Entertainment, and everybody who puts their heart and soul into making these rides memorable for all of us deserve a big round of applause!!! Even last years rides seem like yesterday, and every ride I've been fortunate enough to meet new people and dread going home to wait for the next one!
Tom, a special thanks to you, and all your hard work. Without your drive and dedication, this would not be the best site on the web, and we would not likely have near as much fun doing what we all love to do! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!
I hope I speak for everyone, in that if you ever need anything, don't ever hesitate to ask!

Back