• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roll Call for Muni Give Away

In Newberry now. Will be at the restaurant in Shingleton for breakfast tomorrow (Friday). Please let me know if the breakfast spot changes before then 517.256.4696.

Snows great,trails great, cell phones ok at wetmore (comfort inn) leave there and they are touch and go (mostly go or no) enjoy.......

hey jake,
great meeting you and great riding with you on saturday! glad you made the long haul. i started the 7 hr drive home right after the giveaway.....made it......barely. damn i wanted to win those curve skis!!! :o| i believe scooter was the 'lucky one'. ;)!

Damn, he drives like I do......NON-STOP!

Great meeting you and glad you had fun!

Thanks to all the sponsors that had prizes there and thanks to everyone for a great time!

NOS-PRO said:
Damn, he drives like I do......NON-STOP!

Great meeting you and glad you had fun!

Thanks to all the sponsors that had prizes there and thanks to everyone for a great time!

LOL and your right when I have my mind set on something I do it. This is one of the reasons I got off the road.

Lowell mass now

Hey ya Maineiac!! Great meeting you and hope you have'nt fallen asleep at the wheel!! To ALL who were there, what a great group of people! Met a whole bunch of new people, rode a whole bunch of new areas, and believe I've made a whole bunch of new friend's. To Tom and the group who slaved away at setting up the Giveaway on Saturday, THANKS!!! Every TY ride is special in it's own way, and they just keep getting better. The staff at Comfort Inn, Mark, Angela, and those I talked to while staying there, a big thank you to you as well. To the Dobson clan, glad you made youe first TY ride, and I know we'll see you at more rides inthe future. Gina, Peg loves jere jacket, and thank you for all youdo for Easter Seals. This could thankyou could go on for a long time...err... it already has LOL!! Any who have'nt been to a TY Ride, Get to one!!
Dave :rocks:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Glad you made it safely......hope you enjoyed yourself, "Lucky" LaLaLa

See you again at another one......maybe?

Buddah

Back