• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rollcall - December 15th thru 17th Houghton/Hancock Ride

Back of the "X" it is, any women riders under 40 wanna share a sleeping bag in my truck:brrr:

Found one....she wants you

ugly fat woman in terrible make up eating banana dr heckle funny fail pictures.jpg

Found one....she wants you

View attachment 134446
Won't fit in my sleeping by itself, is that a ladies night pic of you at the bar NosPro?
Sounds like a mid life cross dressing crissis , why don't you tell us what your really testing
:moon::hide:

Lol

Dude, I sent your Match.com picture to her and she accepted it right away. Can't stop true love I guess.
289cdddb5f825b01775475877c1a7768--good-looking-women-ugly-men.jpg

Just called Hancock Krist station. Plenty of premium for us turbo guys. They also sell race fuel there and are stocked up there also.

I'm going to bring good premium with me...just in case

Back of the "X" it is, any women riders under 40 wanna share a sleeping bag in my truck:brrr:

It official my bud can't make it so I'll have bed for ya if ya want.
As soon as Mr.Sled forwards the background check and guarantees my personal safety for rooming with guy named "murdered".:eek: I'll send ya pm.

......it's only a king size if that's ok.:D:p haha haha...j/k

It official my bud can't make it so I'll have bed for ya if ya want.
As soon as Mr.Sled forwards the background check and guarantees my personal safety for rooming with guy named "murdered".:eek: I'll send ya pm.

......it's only a king size if that's ok.:D:p haha haha...j/k

I cant validate this...LOL.. I would sleep face up, thats for sure.

I cant validate this...LOL.. I would sleep face up, thats for sure.
Lol........Well....then I guess you better drop the misses off and pick him up .:tg:
Looking forward to great weekend, see ya all up there. Tom, what time u planning on being up, stopping in for cocktail?

Lol........Well....then I guess you better drop the misses off and pick him up .:tg:
Looking forward to great weekend, see ya all up there. Tom, what time u planning on being up, stopping in for cocktail?

We are leaving Wausau at 3:30.. I would love to stop for one but Steph wont drive my drunk as from their..LOL

I just took a peek at the web cam at the White House motel and if I'm not mistaken that sure looks like the back of MrSled's trailer on the right side of the pic:

whitehousemotel.jpg

Have a safe weekend riding you guys!

Back