• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rollcall - December 15th thru 17th Houghton/Hancock Ride

Was a good weekend, good riding snow and actually did a little off-trail to test the Barn-Of-Parts frogskin anti-ice block. Worked great! Thanks @hibshman25 !

Great to see everyone!

Was a good weekend, good riding snow and actually did a little off-trail to test the Barn-Of-Parts frogskin anti-ice block. Worked great! Thanks @hibshman25 !

Great to see everyone!

I think overall the White House Hotel and Inn was a hit. Great location, good food...easy access.

I had a great day as well!
But I'm still a little under the weather from my virus I had last week. Loaded up on Muccinex. Sorry for retiring early.
Also got the 1st ride of the year muscle fatigues. :(
Already napped a few hours!

Thanks for welcoming the newb to the group. ;)!
See ya in the morning.

Glad you guys had Fun!! So give us a report on how you liked the 4 Stroke . Did the XTX put a smile on your face or were the conditions not right for holding it wide open?

Great trip this weekend! The White House Motel was more than hospitable, bar across the street was great and breakfast at Slim's was very good. Snow depths and trail conditions were probably the best I've seen in a long time for this early TY ride. And as always, thanks to MrSled for everything he does and doing a great job being trail boss for the daily rides. Nice to meet a few new faces too. Fantastic weekend!!!

Does anybody know who the guy was that graciously helped out the mother and young son repair one of their sleds? He was with the TY group and was at the motel on Saturday because his sled was down. He kept their weekend going when his was spoiled. What a great person to do that, way to pay it forward!

Does anybody know who the guy was that graciously helped out the mother and young son repair one of their sleds? He was with the TY group and was at the motel on Saturday because his sled was down. He kept their weekend going when his was spoiled. What a great person to do that, way to pay it forward!

That was @boostednytro in our group

Yeah, it was ok weekend. ;):D Lol
Thanks Tom! Such great group to ride with.
Rode south today, trail 3 was awesome. Luckily I rode with someone, blew 25a fuse. Thank goodness was only mile from Krupps.

Glad you guys had Fun!! So give us a report on how you liked the 4 Stroke . Did the XTX put a smile on your face or were the conditions not right for holding it wide open?
Every squeeze of the throttle made me giggle on both sleds. I shoulda bought a 4 stroke a loooong time ago.
I did see triple digits a few times. Shhhh. :D

That was @boostednytro in our group
Yeah I was still there getting a late start when he was helping them.
I did offer him a ride on one of my sleds but he said he was tired because someone kicked him to the floor the night before.

Rode south today, trail 3 was awesome. Luckily I rode with someone, blew 25a fuse. Thank goodness was only mile from Krupps.

Well I am glad we could make your birthday just a little better :)

Great trip this weekend! The White House Motel was more than hospitable, bar across the street was great and breakfast at Slim's was very good. Snow depths and trail conditions were probably the best I've seen in a long time for this early TY ride. And as always, thanks to MrSled for everything he does and doing a great job being trail boss for the daily rides. Nice to meet a few new faces too. Fantastic weekend!!!

Your welcome ... me and Frank had a great time.. and another wonderful ride on Sunday. Great job boostednytro.. she really really liked you.

Did you get your a-arm thing figured out after your encounter with the rock?

No just got home today. Still in trailer yet.
37 degrees out when I left this morning. Good thing we got to ride when we did, pretty ugly in town anyways.

Back