• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rollcall - December 15th thru 17th Houghton/Hancock Ride

I'm here at the White House. Exhausted. Worked late last night. Vegging in my room.
I'll yank the sled out of the trailer in the am and affix a trail sticker. Then head over for some breakfast.

I have the white GMC.

Attachments

• 20171214_201153.jpg
    20171214_201153.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 215

I'm here at the White House. Exhausted. Worked late last night. Vegging in my room.
I'll yank the sled out of the trailer in the am and affix a trail sticker. Then head over for some breakfast.

I have the white GMC.

I’m here too. Unloaded and at bar across the street.

Lol. My eyes keep closing. I might get run over crossing that street!
I'll see ya in the am.
Are you eating breakfast at the place nearby?
Is there gas nearby? Lol. I didn't pay attention. Took me 8 hours to get here. Was just focused on the motel.

I’m here too. Unloaded and at bar across the street.

Eating at slims in the morning. Probably try to be there by 9. It’s on the hotel side of the street right next door. Then walk back to the hotel and gear up and go. There is not much traffic. I don’t think you will get hit on your way over to the bar. Just watch out for the snow bank.

Eating at slims in the morning. Probably try to be there by 9. It’s on the hotel side of the street right next door. Then walk back to the hotel and gear up and go. There is not much traffic. I don’t think you will get hit on your way over to the bar. Just watch out for the snow bank.

Sure wish I was up there. Enjoy the weekend & be safe.

Have fun looks great!

I had a great day as well!
But I'm still a little under the weather from my virus I had last week. Loaded up on Muccinex. Sorry for retiring early.
Also got the 1st ride of the year muscle fatigues. :(
Already napped a few hours!

Thanks for welcoming the newb to the group. ;)!
See ya in the morning.

Attachments

• 20171215_105959.jpg
    20171215_105959.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 207
Managed another 110 miles on my RTX this afternoon.
Great wrap to a fun weekend.
Thanks again for organizing this.

Attachments

• 20171217_142335.jpg
    20171217_142335.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 173
Managed another 110 miles on my RTX this afternoon.
Great wrap to a fun weekend.
Thanks again for organizing this.

Nice.. we did another 50 before we packed up and went home. It was great to meet you and maybe you can make one of the other rides.

I'll be at the Give-away.
Great meeting you all as well. ;)!

Back