• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX 1 gauge pod

Gents, sorry about this - I'm just getting back online and owe you all an update.

There is a problem with the order we placed to our plastics vendor. Specifically, they appear to have 'misplaced' our mold for the RX pod. Apex pods, RX/Apex scoops, inspection plates are all accounted for, but no RX mold.

The way this is supposed to work is BPE places order, provides shipping info,vendor drop-ships to our customers.
This of course didn't happen, and I don't have a satisfactory answer yet as to what they've done with our (very expensive) mold & trim station. The other 'B' in Brothers went down to the plant last night to investigate a bit further. They have assured us it will be located, and I'll follow that up myself again today.

Regarding the orders placed in this thread, I'm going to issue refunds to everyone through your PayPal accounts. Look for an email from my PayPal account shortly.

When the mold is located, I will be instructing our vendor to run the order as it was originally placed. When I have the product in my hands, they will be shipped out as originally expected. These will be coming at no charge to you - I'm picking up the tab on this mess. I will update this thread again when I have more meaningful information.

I'm not happy about this, as I'm sure you all are not either. That said, I'll do what I can to give it a happy ending.

Thx, Jim

Sold 1 pod, still have 1 pod left.

Update:

CPC did locate our mould. The pods have been run and currently reside on the floor of my truck. They will be packaged and shipped out tonight.

I transferred $ back to my PayPal account from the BPE bank account last Friday. PayPal indicates that this should take 6-8 business days. My experience has typically been that it takes about half that amount of time, but apparently not this time.

So, update in a nutshell; pods are on the way, as is your original payment.

Jim

Refund

I just recieved my refund from Paypal today.
Thank you!

I have 1 pod left sitting on the shelf here if someone needs one.

Back