• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX 1 license plate

Adrenaline

Veteran
Ok, I'm going home today from work (in CT) and I'm following a green truck with a big Yamaha sticker on the back window. Then I check out the plate and it's "RX 1". Pretty cool. There's a guy who loves his sled!
Hey maybe he's out there reading this?
Anyone else out there have a similar license on their truck?

Just saw a previous thread on plates, guess it's not a new subject but pretty cool anyways, wish I had my digital camera

I have "SNO-GOER" on my plate.

Looking to put something on my new trailer, I hate to pay Yamaha for a decal- thats paying to advertise for them.

RippinV, I live in East Hartford, saw the plate on the truck going down 91 near Hartford.
You got a little farther to go than me to get up north to ride.
Where do you ride?
We do most of our riding in Pittsburg NH, great wide well groomed trails.
Ride out of Pittsburg for day rides into Canada too.

Thats funny, my buddies are from E Htfd area, Brian Gaboury and Kevin Berry. Anyway, we typically ride in Canada, did the IP area for a year or two but then just started to go another 15 minutes into Sherbrooke. My buddy down here rides NH alot and loves it.

RippinV, sorry don't know your buddies. Been researching info on the Vector and saw your old post on the Snodeo. I was there the same day, Saturday,started out snowing but ended up all rain when we headed back to our cabin in Pittsburg, that was a fun ride back, riding the beat trails in the pouring rain! Anyway I rode a Rx1 ,pretty impressed, thinking the Vector will be better for me, we run long mileage days and the trails get pretty rough sometimes and my buddies all have new Revs that eat the bumps up. Didn't try the Vector then cause I didn't know about it at the time.Will ride one this coming season before I buy.
Later,Chuck

Back