• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rx-1 rev-limiter.....sputtering???

I took my sled for a ride last night and all was well. Went across the lake to do some fishing and all that. On the way home when I put the throttle to the bar on the straights, the rpms would got to 10000 and kind of cut out, go up, and cut out again over and over. Made the sled feel like I was running over bumps but it wasn't. It was like it was skipping. It idled and cruised nicely, but when I gave it the squeeze I had these problems. Mods are K&N's and Bender exhaust. Any ideas?

It would be the first thing to check and see if thats the problem if not then look else where.

UPDATE!

I figured it out! Track was way loose after riding the super rough ice chunk lake (thanks to people who like to ride when it's raining). The drivers were slipping because it was too loose, when i would accelerate too hard they would slip.

Back