• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 blown engine

race24x

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.r-scomputer.com
Once again when I do things I do it right.... Some of the parts like the crankshaft and engine block are on backorder. They are fixing it under warranty but it is going to be June before they get the parts. Apparently they do not have whole engines for replacement. Oh well riding is over anyway. The service I have been getting is great they are taking care of me very well. I am glad that I didnt end up at a dealer like some have had on the board. I think I am going to buy an 06 and I am deffintaly going to buy it from Woody's even if it is a couple of hundred more they have treated me so well I couldnt go anywhere else.

race24x said:
Once again when I do things I do it right.... Some of the parts like the crankshaft and engine block are on backorder. They are fixing it under warranty but it is going to be June before they get the parts. Apparently they do not have whole engines for replacement. Oh well riding is over anyway. The service I have been getting is great they are taking care of me very well. I am glad that I didnt end up at a dealer like some have had on the board. I think I am going to buy an 06 and I am deffintaly going to buy it from Woody's even if it is a couple of hundred more they have treated me so well I couldnt go anywhere else.
Hey race remember when we were riding togeather back in 04 out of moxiejims camp,and we rode to rangley,you remember my sled burning so much oil that it was leaving oil spots on a sled that was behind me,i think it was shaunes rev800 he always bitches at the little stuff lol,ya i would be with chris at woodys if he would have taken in my confusion in trade,but he dident even want to take in a yammi on the 06 if the customer was not one of his from the past,good luck with your new motor,i typed in chris,but i ment to say keith..... happy trails next winter.

I am not sure its funny I went riding with the guys the day before 70-100 all day ran like a charm. The next day riding with a group of couples and people with there kids and stuff ran good all day we hit the lake I punched it to go by my buddy on his Mach Z (oh yah it was embarrasing) I get to about 70 or so and it felt like it was skipping no light on the dash nothing then all of the sudden wham and then the motor shut down. I guess I put a rod through the block took out the front heat exchanger etc and so on I mean it was like 5 seconds top from hmmm something doesnt feel right to bang no more movement. I didnt even get a chance to hit the kill switch

Woody's has always been great to deal with. Keith knows his stuff. He has done a lot of clutch work to my sled and I love it

Back