• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 mtn rear suspension upgrade

sledhead_dan

Extreme
I am currently running a stock suspension in my mtn rx1.Anyone have any info on upgrades I can do to improve performance, such as shocks, springs, settings. Thinking of installing a 159 track. Transfer rods & extra wheels are already removed.

Search the RX-1 Mnt forum lots of good info. You could buy new like I did ZX-2,Experxt X, Timbersled, Kmod,M-10,etc. Depends on what your riding and money you want to spend. Or you good look for a take out Arctic Cat M series skid like alot of guys in the Mnt section have done. You have a lot of choices and some good posts to read in the mnt section. Hope this helps.

You can also visit www.mountianperformance.com
They have upgraded parts for your skid, your stock skid will loose a lot of weight and become a better mountain skid by changing out front arm, rear arm and transfer rod assembly.

Thanks guys for your input. I like the upgrading of my stock susp. idea, I will see what Mpi has to offer. Would moving back the susp. be ok to install a 155 or 159 track ?

Back