• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 Steering Play

Executive1

I have a 04 RX1 with 3500 miles. The steering is very sloppy left to right. It has about an inch of play. Has anybody has this problem. I would like to know where to go from here. There are alot of ball joints and bushings in there. I didn't want to purchase all of them if I don't need to.
Thanks!!
Craig

Ya the stearing can turn a bit form left to right and the skis dont move, mine does that too and i know 3 other rx1 and apex owners who had the same thing. i think its normal. :yam:

I have the same issue on my warrior, just not enough time to fix it before I leave for Muni. There are 6 plastic bushings, go in 3 places that need replaced. There was a thread on here last week about it. try searching for it. Maxdlx

I have all brand new bushings and I still have about a 1/2" the bars move forward and backward with the skis not moving. There is no way ti eliminate all slop, this is MUCH better then when I started it had like 2"!

Your ok for another year or so. Then I woudl replace everything even the A-arm bushings

Back