• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seeing small pieces of rubber after suspension went back in why?

That adjuster needs the washer behind it so that it doesn't eat its way into the slot in the slide frame(skid rail). You don't have damage there, do you?

no damage. This really will not change the location of the idler no mater what location the washer is in correct?

Shouldn't change the position of the middle wheel, but I would put the washer between the rail and the adjuster, it has a larger diameter than the adjuster, so to protect the rail better. Ask steiner for the measurements of his two aluminum collars between the rails, since he has his apart. Then you can compare to yours. 07 and 09 should be the same collars. I measured the distance from inside the rail to inside the rail at the rear wheels, is 8 11/16 inches. (Measurement was taken at the top of the rail.)

Last edited:
I had a track clipped every third window, running it on the stand for even a few seconds generated rubber all over the place.

I cant remember how this style suspension works, but have seen many do it yourselfers get a rear scissor up side down and chew things real quick. yet another reason to not remove suspension to do donuts. I honestly don't get the mentality of tossing a suspension in when you have no idea what you are looking at. chewed rubber is a serious sign.

Exactly his rubber problem.
That is the first thing he needs to address.
Seen a Nytro with a blown track last month near Brimley. He had been ridding without clips for awhile, wore thru the rubber then plastic ribs on the track.

Back