• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shagman and NOS-PRO are now the new owners of Thunder Products

Glad to meet you guys at the Big East Powersports Show in Syracuse this weekend! I appreciate the advice on clutching I can't wait to install my new TPI belt adjuster and glide washers!

Glad to meet you guys at the Big East Powersports Show in Syracuse this weekend! I appreciate the advice on clutching I can't wait to install my new TPI belt adjuster and glide washers!
also glad to meet you guys in person and thanks for the extra tips

also glad to meet you guys in person and thanks for the extra tips

Thank you both! It was great to see so many TY 4 Stroke members and to put faces to the names :)

It was a great show and glad that Tim and I could make the trip out there! Definitely be back out there next year and if the plans work out, we will also do the Epping grass drags show/swap/race next year also.

Great meeting you both and looking forward to Syracuse next year :)

Back