• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shagman and NOS-PRO are now the new owners of Thunder Products

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Been a long time in the works, but as of yesterday 9/25/18, Tim Hank (Shagman) and myself Terry Burmeister (NOS-PRO) have purchased Thunder Products, a company that has been providing snowmobile products to so many snowmobilers for 26 years!

Thunder Products was the original inventor of the adjustable weights and have the patents to prove it.

Both Tim and I have been helping TY'ers with clutching for so many years..... With the purchase of Thunder Products, Tim and I....along with the help from Lonn Peterson, the founder of Thunder Products..... We are here to provide the best clutching components for your sled.

Safety is our main concern and we look at every aspect of the clutch to make the snowmobile clutching safer and work smoother with less wear and tear on parts while increasing fuel mileage and longevity.

Please let Tim and I know if you have questions and both of us will help you :)

Congratulations!! The best adjustable weights for Yamaha! I have used them for years and also use them on my dragrace Nytro that is Norway fastest dragsled on snow with Yamaha clutches and Thunder Products weights and 911 clutch cover. 5,48sek and 207,7 kmt in 201m on snow. I have talk many times to Lonn on the phone and hope to have the same good suport from you guys :) You now Lonn is half Norwegian ;)

Last edited:
Been a long time in the works, but as of yesterday 9/25/18, Tim Hank (Shagman) and myself Terry Burmeister (NOS-PRO) have purchased Thunder Products, a company that has been providing snowmobile products to so many snowmobilers for 26 years!

Thunder Products was the original inventor of the adjustable weights and have the patents to prove it.

Both Tim and I have been helping TY'ers with clutching for so many years..... With the purchase of Thunder Products, Tim and I....along with the help from Lonn Peterson, the founder of Thunder Products..... We are here to provide the best clutching components for your sled.

Safety is our main concern and we look at every aspect of the clutch to make the snowmobile clutching safer and work smoother with less wear and tear on parts while increasing fuel mileage and longevity.

Please let Tim and I know if you have questions and both of us will help you :)

Congrats!! Now we have to get your new banners up and running... lots to do. I am sure you are overwhelmed.

Great news congrats.on another note are you having a sale shortly lol.we sure get screwed here in canada with the money exchange

Congrats!! You both have answered a lot of qustions for me when i bought the clutch kit at Hay Days last year. Best of luck!!

Last edited:
Great congratulation you guys so happy for you!
Now I know when Terry ‘spends my money’he gets it!

Back