• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Side panel for 2016 Viper

Cabinflyer

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Viper S-TX 137 DX, 2016 XF 6000 Crosstrek, 2007 AC 660T
I'm thinking of swapping out the red side panels for black ones on my 2016 S-TX DX. Just the panels that open to access the clutch and muffler. They have a pin and cotter key and two prongs on the back side.

Went to several parts sites and CRAP!!! you need a engineering degree to read this. Even my parts person couldn't be sure of what we were all looking at.
The ones on the L-TX fit perfectly. Does anyone know what part number I'm looking for?

Thanks!!!!

Side Panel Comp. (L.H) 8JP-K810F-40-00

Side Panel Comp.( R.H) 8JP-K810G-40-00

....I think.

I'm thinking of swapping out the red side panels for black ones on my 2016 S-TX DX. Just the panels that open to access the clutch and muffler. They have a pin and cotter key and two prongs on the back side.

Went to several parts sites and CRAP!!! you need a engineering degree to read this. Even my parts person couldn't be sure of what we were all looking at.
The ones on the L-TX fit perfectly. Does anyone know what part number I'm looking for?

Thanks!!!!
Try https://www.barnofparts.com/ send Travis a message.

I used Babbittsonline when I needed a side panel. Cheapest anywhere and it came complete with decals already applied. Call them and they can help you decipher the part numbers for the color you are looking for.

Thanks everyone for the posts. I ended up getting them at my local dealer in Northern Minnesota. The are a good sponsor of our local snowmobile club

Back