• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

for those who want to stud ...use longer studs and avoid the center header vent...2000srx has an awesome template for creating your own pattern like I did~recommended
I used this pattern as well great pattern with a lot of options will be using it to add more studs down the center

I am about to pull the trigger on trading my 2015 SR Viper RTX DX in on a 2017 Sidewinder LTX DX. I am also thinking about adding the 270 HP Turbo Dynamics kit.

1) How many studs should I run if I only utilize the middle section of the track? (I have had bad luck in the past with pull outs when I studded the outsides)
2) Should I avoid the quiet track pads so that the stud heads pull down completely flush? (I noticed this issue when I studded my Viper)
3) Do I need heat exchanger protectors?
4) How much is the template and how do I order one?
5) How many "panels " (areas between lugs where the studs mount) are there on this 137" track?

Thanks in advance guys for your help!

Last edited:
Still selling stud packages? I’ve been looking at gold diggers and signature series. I want 192 1.450’s. Going to stud 2 in the center and 1 on each side on the outside.

We have the pattern for all of the 8 I listed above including the 192
Can you get steel studs,say chizles or assassanes,would like something a tad longer overall other than my 1.450,s I now have,i would like to remove 24 per side out of my 4 per row on my 137 at 192 patten,and throw in every other one on outside only for drag grudge racing,but to still run all year long,they seem pricy compared to woody goldiggers.

How much for 1.175 gold diggers with temp plate, nuts, and backers? This is for a 2019 Srx sent to Ontario

hey rob...first off ...have you noticed from the pics of the track the pattern(s) are already "dotted" like the skidoo's ?

secondly....1.175 argh...might want to go to 1.325's?

Oh I thought they were those silent pads or whatever they call them lol, as for the 1.175 I've been looking at the 1.375 but I run loads of bare roads and at times only run in marginal snow conditions

We have the pattern for all of the 8 I listed above including the 192
Hi CB,i need 192 1.45 megabites,with tall nuts,all down the middle,my tune is 280 hp so I need some hook up,the overall height of the 1.45 is 1.856 correct? I ran 192 last year,4 per row,every one on outside,but it hooked hard on something and tore out the outside lug hard,so I had it fixed,and removed 48 studs,all outside,and 3000 miles,than two more pullouts,so I bought a take off 137 track,and am getting ready to stud. So what I would like is 96 double backers,and 1.45 megabites no pattern,just track drill and is your track marker yellow? Thanks pete

Hey Pete...I recommend you get ins studs from Bruce... They are less someone to a pull out since they can be tightened more for better track capture... Run an oversized aluminum backer...

Hey Pete...I recommend you get ins studs from Bruce... They are less someone to a pull out since they can be tightened more for better track capture... Run an oversized aluminum backer...
Hi steve,ya I am trying,ionly want to run all double backers inside,4 per bar,like I did last year,but I did not fair as well,last year,since I had all oversized single plates.

Back