• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

129" & 137" Optimized Studding Kits Now Available

2ooosrx

TY Advertiser
Vendor
After getting some feedback from this site, we are now providing an optimized Studding Kit for all 129" & 137" Tracks (2.86 Pitch). The kit will include the following (Picture provided for reference):

-Studs
-Nuts
-Backers
-Plastic Waterjet Template
-Optimized Studding Pattern (Paper Instructions)
-Track Marker
-Track Drill

Due to the fact that everyone has different preferences, this kit is going to be custom so you get exactly what you are looking for. If you have interest in this kit, please provide me with the following information through PM:

-Qty, height, & type of stud desired?

-Specify if a different nut style is preferred aside from what is provided with the stud (Additional Costs)

-Backer Preference for single studs (Aluminum Round or Square). If utilizing our optimized stud pattern, some double backers will be required (Red Blocks on paper instructions)

-Studded inside only or all bands (Only an option for stud quantities of 135 or less for 129" & 144 or less for 137")

-Track Marker Required?

-Track Drill Required?

-Shipping Location

After you provide me this information, I can provide you with a broken down quote on all of your requested items. We can take orders over the phone at 847-662-5916 (please leave a message if no one answers), or by Paypal (PAYPAL@CBPERFORMANCEPARTS.COM).

The benefits of these studding patterns are to ensure every scratch line is being utilized along with the same stud not being repeated frequently. We will provide our optimized stud pattern along with the template when purchased. With that said, this template is very universal and you can develop your own stud pattern with our template (including double backer patterns). The template and optimized pattern costs $20 with the purchase of studs/backers and costs $35 if purchasing individually. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
20161021_124435.jpg

Back