• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder chain tensioner

It works but I've seen quite a few of the shoes/pads break

That's what I am thinking. No more removing the muffler to set chain tension. If that pad holds up I think it would work great. For that matter, put a roller in place of that pad.

?? I actually have one of these, new in package.. I like to have a few parts laying around. LOL. Not sure how it compares to the stock one as this is designed for the sidewinder.. I can see this handling vibration better then say the metal roller..

?? I actually have one of these, new in package.. I like to have a few parts laying around. LOL. Not sure how it compares to the stock one as this is designed for the sidewinder.. I can see this handling vibration better then say the metal roller..
that looks like the ticket for those that don't want to keep removing the muffler to check chain tension.

If you want me to measure the bolt hole on mine let me know.. Like I said not sure it will work on the Cat auto tensioner mount?

run that pad on the stock tensioner. would it fit?
The more I see the Cat tensioner the more I like it.
If my Sidewinder comes in, I may give it a try.

Back