• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder luggage

fourbarrel

Building a collection one sled at a time
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
I am looking for a bag that fits on the seat rather than tunnel. I have plans for the tunnel and don't want to sacrifice the space. I was looking at a bunch of brands and types and saw Choko has one specific to the YamaCat sleds. Unfortunately the description doesn't say how the mount,on the seat or tunnel. Has anyone used that rand of bag?

I mounted a Yamaha bag on my seat.

Attachments

• 83780873-9F07-4F07-B286-FBA43002F01C.jpeg
    83780873-9F07-4F07-B286-FBA43002F01C.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 118
I am looking for a bag that fits on the seat rather than tunnel. I have plans for the tunnel and don't want to sacrifice the space. I was looking at a bunch of brands and types and saw Choko has one specific to the YamaCat sleds. Unfortunately the description doesn't say how the mount,on the seat or tunnel. Has anyone used that rand of bag?
Looking at the picture it seems like it would be tunnel mounted and slid under the back of the seat sim iliar to the factory bags. It has that wedge shape in the front.

No it sits on the seat. The stock back on the tunnel you can see under the seat overhang. I have a LinQ that sits further back in tunnel. It’s this bag here.

i put a stainless eye bolt up thru one of the holes in the foot rest then used orange motorcycle tie down loops to extend the stock tie downs.

i love the bag that sab1 posted up. that is the one i use on all my sleds.

Back