• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder VS 2-stroke

Well... i'm sure what Barry's posted happened, it is what it is, his buddies 850 doo is working pretty darn good I would say, the 850 Doo's and Poo's are pretty quick out of the hole, kinda sounds like your abit "nervous" with this new real world info finally being released.

NOT SCARED!
Never rode an 850 Doo, but I can tell you an 850 Polaris feels like a Sno Scoot compared to my sled!

Well... i'm sure what Barry's posted happened, it is what it is, his buddies 850 doo is working pretty darn good I would say, the 850 Doo's and Poo's are pretty quick out of the hole, kinda sounds like your abit "nervous" with this new real world info finally being released.

I’ll go get every penny out of my bank account and bet that he couldn’t beat me with a spark plug removed!

I just paddled a guys @$$ on a 850 Ski Don't this past weekend and these were the guys exact words out of his mouth Holy Crap is That thing fast. Not only that he said he saw 116mph on his speedo. I don't want to make matters worse and tell him his speedometer was about 10 mph off. I haven't been able to go up against any POO'S yet but I think the out come would be about the same.

Well... seems like a lot BIG talk with your machines sitting in the garage and not lined up on a lake, seen this before, and when you do finally get lined up something mysteriously happens to your sled and its not pulling right, that usually happens when your Winder stickers or aT viper stickers are about half way peeled off when a 850 doo or even better a 850 poo G force sucks the rest of the stickers off going by you, by this time its usually coming on dark and you will want a rematch the next day, the Doo and Poo guys just look at each other and look back at you and yawn, then laugh and walk away, have seen this scenario played out many times with the Yammicats, the only thing that saves the day is some guy comes out of a woods trail onto the lake with his stock Apex lines up and completely blows the 850's away and completely redeems Yamaha reputation. long live the Apex!!!

Well... seems like a lot BIG talk with your machines sitting in the garage and not lined up on a lake, seen this before, and when you do finally get lined up something mysteriously happens to your sled and its not pulling right, that usually happens when your Winder stickers or aT viper stickers are about half way peeled off when a 850 doo or even better a 850 poo G force sucks the rest of the stickers off going by you, by this time its usually coming on dark and you will want a rematch the next day, the Doo and Poo guys just look at each other and look back at you and yawn, then laugh and walk away, have seen this scenario played out many times with the Yammicats, the only thing that saves the day is some guy comes out of a woods trail onto the lake with his stock Apex lines up and completely blows the 850's away and completely redeems Yamaha reputation. long live the Apex!!!

Seriously?
Go fishing with some bait that could actually catch fish because knowbody here is biting this one!
Lmao

Holy smokes i think this 20/80 dude has completely lost his grip.

He knows, he’s just trying to get negative responses.

Dude isn’t there snow in Nova Scotia? Go riding or something, but for god sake stop making yourself look foolish.

LOL, Just rattling your guy's chains abit, livening things up, season is sadly coming to a end.

LOL, Just rattling your guy's chains abit, livening things up, season is sadly coming to a end.
And put a dam turbo on that Apex!!
Then you can pass everyone!!

I'm far from a speed demon barely handle stock let alone a turbo, love going to the races though, also enjoy reading the posts on this forum, great people, no snow here in Nova Scotia in my area, only about 1 week of riding this winter, not normal for here. very Sad

My buddy blew up his 18 Doo 850 yesterday with a tick over 700 miles on it.
My other buddy who's a die hard Polaris guy said no thanks I don't need a boat anchor I don't fish that much when I told him to buy a sidewinder, well he blew up his 16 800 assault with 3200 miles.

Doo first advertised this new 850 motor was built to be as durable and reliable as any 4 stroke, hopefully your buddy has warranty.

Back