• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Silverbullet

Silverbullet

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Just wanted to try this out ;)! Tough to get the pics the right size :o|

Attachments

• 100_0006 155pic.JPG
    100_0006 155pic.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 100_0006 800pic.JPG
    100_0006 800pic.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 223

Silverbullet said:
So silverbullet i thought you sold it cause it was noisy,and you were getting simons kit,maybe i misread your statement,at least you get to keep all 10 gallons of your fuel tank,i think i would miss 1-1.5 gal. if i had to cut the size of the tank down,as i ride very hard and all my sleds are fuel hungry,your turbo looks good,did you do the complete install? Or did you get keith woods to help you out,john from garys yamaha in caribou has one on there rx warrior,but when i was last up there we were going to take it for a rip,but someone beat us to it,but they had it on high boost,but had low grade fuel in,so you already know what happened lol so did you get to try out the apex/attak he had in st.agatha fri.-sat. And yes i have ran woodys turbo,but it was his first year with them,and it was at the little radar run on i think lost pond in or just outside of augusta,put on by smithfield moonshiners i took 2nd place w/my 03 rx1 shorty trail studded againest woodys turbo lol ya and trask had a good going srx running 110 in 1/4 with a very rough starting area... ;)!

mnmsnowbeast said:
Silverbullet said:
So silverbullet i thought you sold it cause it was noisy,and you were getting simons kit,maybe i misread your statement,at least you get to keep all 10 gallons of your fuel tank,i think i would miss 1-1.5 gal. if i had to cut the size of the tank down,as i ride very hard and all my sleds are fuel hungry,your turbo looks good,did you do the complete install? Or did you get keith woods to help you out,john from garys yamaha in caribou has one on there rx warrior,but when i was last up there we were going to take it for a rip,but someone beat us to it,but they had it on high boost,but had low grade fuel in,so you already know what happened lol so did you get to try out the apex/attak he had in st.agatha fri.-sat. And yes i have ran woodys turbo,but it was his first year with them,and it was at the little radar run on i think lost pond in or just outside of augusta,put on by smithfield moonshiners i took 2nd place w/my 03 rx1 shorty trail studded againest woodys turbo lol ya and trask had a good going srx running 110 in 1/4 with a very rough starting area... ;)!

Beast, I'm leaning toward a super charger. You get low heat, all your gas tank and silent cruising. About the only thing you give up is the ability to switch from hi to low boost. I didn't get to ride the 06's this year I'm thinking I'll wait to 07 with a S/C ;)! ;)!

Back