• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

silverstars or silver star ultra's.....

viperyder

Extreme
can anyone give me the news on these more expensive ultra's? are they brighter?
holding off till i here from you guys....
thanks gary~

I bought the ultras because the auto parts store did'nt have the regular in stock. WAY brighter than the stock bulbs, the light is also alot more white. Good upgrade IMO. THe ultras are supposed to last a little longer I've heard

I cant say for sure. Seems that the package said 20% brighter than silverstars, but dont hold me to it. But like I said, way better than stock

They are slightly brighter than the regular silverstars but the real advantage to them is they are more durable than the standard silverstars.

i run PIAA SUPERPLASMA bulbs, very bright,expensive but well worth it.135w high,125w low,two tone bulb.still draws 60/55w from machine.its the gas in the bulb that make them bright.$48 A PIECE.runnin them for over a year. kinda what DAKAR racers use in the desert. :jump: :bling

On my last trip I blew left side bulb. I had the silverstars in. They lasted 2 seasons. Went to the parts store and asked him if they had anything as bright that would last longer. He gave me the ultras. Just put them in, I hope they last longer for 48 bucks. They do seem alittle brighter.

Back