• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz Airframe Boards on XTX?

TJSHORES

I'm tired of snow buildup in powder. I like the looks and design of the Skinz Airframe Running Boards the best. The website says they are for '10-'11 mtx Nytros with no listing for XTX. Has anybody put these on an XTX? Do they work? Is there fitment issues? Does anyone have a pic of boards on an XTX?

Skinz look like they have a great product and probably are one of the best.

I almost bought them but went with WRP Mt. Tuff and I am very pleased. In stock and easy installation was what won me over. I rode with a 2012 Pro RMK the other day and his boards were slick! My WRP boards were still perfect.

The Skinz guys were on a trip testing some of their mods recently. They might be back now. You might just give them a call to find out how quick you can get them. They are very helpful.

I dont see why they dont make them for all model Nytros. Cause I get snow build up pretty bad on my 08 FX

Skinz makes a model of the Airframe boards specifically for the XTX and newer style tunnel ( 2009+ RTX and 2010+ All models ) sleds.

There will be lead time for them as they are still swamped.

Good things come to those who wait, as they say.

roostinraptor said:
good luck getting them i ordered mine in august and still have not seen them

Are you serious? That is just downright wrong. Who did you order them through? Are you sure that you haven't been forgotten? If not, this means that everyone that's ordered after you hasn't seen them yet either??

I just installed mine last week on my XTX. However, 90% through the installation i found that they are most likely for a RTX. I'm just about to send them an e-mail actually.

Have a look here. AKboards from 907riders. I think you'll like what you see.

20120118_091045.jpg

The air frame boards are the real deal. Save your money and don't buy the inserts. I've had Better boards and Snow eliminators. Both cracked and weren't much better than stock. The air frames are worth the wait...

Back