• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz upper A-arm

BlueRider17

In the process of installing my concept front end. Has anyone had an issue with the upper a-arms being stiff when they are torqued in?

The lower arms fall under their own weight, but the upper arms take a bit of force to move up and down. The upper arms move freely right up until I torque to bolts. I should mention that I swapped out the plastic bushings for oilites.

mine was snug also , i just put lots of red loctite and snuged them as tight as i could get them to go

this has me puzzeled

what year is your sled , i have a 2010 mtx and i never seen any plastic bushing on my install of the skinz A- arms , inside my A- arms was a long alumn bushing for the top and 2 short ones on the bottom arm , if i remember correctly

did they change them out or did i miss something when i did my install , i sure as heck hope not , hate to have to rip it apart again

someone tell me whats up

Got"ca ya

I never even looked at them , i should of changed them out at the same time , oh well , wonder how long I'll get by befor they wear out ,

Back