• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sled parked for a week, no start

martin63092

Extreme
sled was in heated garage, she ran great before i went away for work, came back instaled yamaha's tunnel closer kit, i then tired to start my sled she is turning fine but wont start then as soon as i stop cranking and i put the key to stop she backfires like CRAZY a big BANG, did this a couple of time and no start. :o| im getting pretty mad its always a problem after another.

fresh premium gas and do the plugs.

sounds like a bunch of us had similar problems...

Wow, sounds like we all need a magic wand in our toolkits for starting our sleds!

No.Be more specific though.Does it click?Fuel pump run?Have you checked fuses and ground block?Are you sure you hooked up the fuel and power to pump or did you not take the exhaust off when you closed tunnel?

Obviously if you were trying to start it with it off. You would think it would load it up. But i don't know if they'll even turn over with the kill down? I don't think my Yamaha quad will?

Back