• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sled stalling

N/A stock. Tore down tonight. Header has 7 inch split in it and chain has no adjustment. Possibly gear change. With incorrect chain. Tomorrow nights project.
Oh Geeze. None of that explains the stalling. In diagnostic mode of guage there is a ISC reading. Idle speed control. Perhaps you could call me and we could compare readings on both our sleds as they are started and warm up. Other than that and all in the thread all I can think of is loss of spark from a bad connection at some point to ecu or ecu itself.

Oh Geeze. None of that explains the stalling. In diagnostic mode of guage there is a ISC reading. Idle speed control. Perhaps you could call me and we could compare readings on both our sleds as they are started and warm up. Other than that and all in the thread all I can think of is loss of spark from a bad connection at some point to ecu or ecu itself.
I believe the stalling is the tors. Gotta fix the bigger issues. Then the throttle assy. Let you know.

To finally put this to rest. On behalf of my daughter. Her 1st sled buying experience was as bad as it could be. Roughly 2800 dollars later and we finally have the sled in good running condition (as the seller said). Lesson learned the hard way. You can't always take people's word. Definitely would never purchase from that person again.

To finally put this to rest. On behalf of my daughter. Her 1st sled buying experience was as bad as it could be. Roughly 2800 dollars later and we finally have the sled in good running condition (as the seller said). Lesson learned the hard way. You can't always take people's word. Definitely would never purchase from that person again.

This sled went thru a major overhaul....literally!

Sled ended up having no compression on mag cylinder with a ton of corrosion. Steering issues were also taken care of. Chaincase, that would have been the next disaster to happen, but those issues were also taken care of. And the HALO headlight wiring disaster....not even going there.
Cylinder head needed total rebuilding/servicing... thank you Dennis.
Entire sled and engine block was tore down by C&H Marine... Thank you Chris, Jake and all who have been part of this fiasco.

Sled is finally put together and running good with a lot of issues fixed, replaced or repaired. Just sucks that a young girl's experience buying her dream sled turned out to be over a year of nightmares, problems and a lot of money to fix it.
S Sled.jpg

Last edited:
good job guys!

sorry for not seeing that you tried reaching out to me last year, i definitely got fucked over on this sled as well stuck a lot of money into it when i purchased it from the previous owner. i just wanted to let you know that i had no idea about rest of the issues with this sled. if i had known about those issues i would have said that it needed the work but i had no idea about it. I thought it was running good when i had it. Once again i just wanted to let you know that i am very sorry about, definitely learned to not trust peoples word when it comes to stuff. I hope the sled runs awesome now.

good job guys!

sorry for not seeing that you tried reaching out to me last year, i definitely got fucked over on this sled as well stuck a lot of money into it when i purchased it from the previous owner. i just wanted to let you know that i had no idea about rest of the issues with this sled. if i had known about those issues i would have said that it needed the work but i had no idea about it. I thought it was running good when i had it. Once again i just wanted to let you know that i am very sorry about, definitely learned to not trust peoples word when it comes to stuff. I hope the sled runs awesome now.
Here's the deal. Once and for all. You did no there was problems with the sled. You openly admitted it to other members. You were with us in munising the weekend my daughter gave you the money for the sled. The 2nd day it would not start. My brother spent hours getting it to fire up. The third day it did not start. All the time you were there . No help. No concern. I should of gave the sled back and moved on. But my daughter liked the sled and we thought it might be something simple. NOT. My bad on that judgement. You were contacted. With no reply or concern. Yes we all live and learn. BUT WE ALWAYS CAN MAKE THINGS RIGHT. I would never sell a sled and let them deal with all the issues with a conscious not wanting to make it right. Yes I agree something's you did not know but you made no attempt.

Back