• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP Powder Pro Skis on Apex/Attak?

sxmatt

Pro
Has anyone run powder pro on their apex/attak. I would like to hear
how they handled on groomed trails. I know they are a good off trail ski but I am really interested on how they performed on all types of trail conditions.

Thanks
Matt

I've run them for 2000 miles. Not much different than the stockers on hard packed groomed trails, but a huge difference once you're off trail. With the stock skis, I thought I was going to submarine the thing when I got into the deep stuff. They hold the sled up nice on the crust too.

I like mine. A little bit harder to steer, they also stopped my darting problem. Goes where you point it, my yamaha skis did not have a secure feeling. I used the same powder pro's on my Mach Z, switch mounting plates for $40.00 and moved to my RTX.

Only have 155 miles so far on my Attak, I moved the PP's from my TCat. I bought them to stop the sloppy feeling I had with the stock Cat skis. Rode the 155 miles in 3"-6" of snow last weekend and they were fantastic.

i think they work great all around

Attachments

• 100_0746.JPG
    100_0746.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 150
if you like a very positive feel...you'll like it...
I personally like a more neutral and relaxed feel

Back