• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydog bogie wheels no longer round..

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
I just checked my bogie wheels and they are no longer round.. they are not worn at all, but they have lost there shape, they are flat where the openings are.. Kinda shaped like piramids..

Anyone else having this problem..

Im wondering what the warranty is on these expensive suckers..

I did.. although its not the sellers fault.. its the manufactures.. and the guy who takes care of that at slydog isnt in till monday..

Im looking to see if anyone else is having this problem..

I believe they make those inhouse right at slydog...

sales@slydogskis.com is Brandons contact whom I work with. Hope that helps. They are usually around on saturday I think if you want to give them a call.

Hope this helps.

I also had that problem. When I first got my wheels, they were to tight on the shaft that bolts to the skid so I took out the old trustee dremmel and made them fit...they spin freely now!!!! but did get out of shape. I figured any warrenty would be void but seem to be working so I just will run it.

I sent pictures of my wheels to them.. and they told me to ship them back as they are under warrranty for 1 year..

Back