• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Plows.....

Come on Texas Grizz.......a snow plow is one of those flat blade thingy's that are used to push piles of white powder around into bigger piles of more white powder! LaLaLa That way you can walk/drive outside in the white powder until some more white powder falls at which time you push the powder around into even bigger piles......repeat as necessary until Spring!

See, around here (in Texas) a snow plow would be a non-utilized garage space hog that would make a great piece of scrap metal for welding up a cool project! :D

Hope everyone North of the Mason-Dixon line has great winter!!!

Just doing some more chain yanking......we wish we had a little snow around here every now and then to break up the sunny X-Mas days. And of course an excuse to by another accessory for our ATV's!!!!!

snowplows

HELLO all!! I'm back after a year or so's absence :D with a new username seeings how the old SXR6 is gettin close to trade-up time! Anyhow trying to see the pic of this ZERO clearance snow plow?? Wher is it at? cdn eh!

OK Tommy, if ya can't post the pics how about letting us know where one might be able to obtain the elusive turdy point buck..er I mean zero clearance plow mounting.
:moon:

Jr is a dealer on them now...give him a ring. 715-340-2344, he can set you up. I will post some pics this weekend, I have to put the plow on.... ;)!

Whats this "zero clearance plow mounting" SledderSteve m talks about. Is this something different then the Warn plow you get from Yamaha??

You guys got this threed still going it reminds me I need to beat the plow back to normal. Looks like I hit a tree after last year of hitting high spots on cement!

Oh and MANUAL LIFTS!!!! SUCK!!!!!!

I need to get me one of those cool winches I see in those fancy magazines!! ;)! :-o ;)!

Later YA"LLLL!!

Plow

Note the t-slots in the plate for the mount and you can see the pics of the plate are quite scratched up and my mount popped right on. :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 176
Momma's currently getting "really good deals" on furniture for the new house right now. The furniture buying ban I had imposed during construction was lifted when we took occupancy and talk about pent up desires!

I look at the new poker table in the new game room and think "Gee, I could have bought another Grizzly." but I merely say "Wow, that really looks fantastic honey."

It took me 23 yrs. of marriage to learn that I can either be right or I can be happy. I like being happy. :wink:

do you have any problems with ground clearance?

My yamaha blade I got isn't nearly that low and I have one hell of a time getting my grizzly on the trailer with the blade on! Which really SUCKS!

no clearance issues...with the plow on. But when you trail mount you have to slide the mount off...comes of in 5 min :Rockon:

Back