• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some entertainment for those with no snow...what was your first?

i learned on dads 78 et250. ran it until well into my teens. used to tow siblings/cousins in sleigh, on gt, ski or tobbogan behind it. long rope was best as it would whip them on the corners when you dove into them fast.

I Think the year was a 73 Olympic 300 1 lunger, wasn't much to look at but it was all I could afford at the time, I had some fun, learned how to wrench real quick, it gave me the bug for life.

I think it was 1988 or so. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. Such fond memories....

LaLaLa

My first sled was a 1980 John Deere Liquifire. My dad and I fixed it way more than I rode it. Learned a lot though.

First sled was a 1983 Yamaha Exell 3. I had the privilege of being a passenger on it at age four. I continued to be a passenger that sled until I was twelve. At age twelve I trail rode this sled. Sled had electric start and working hot grips. Thats the sled that got me hooked.

72' Olympic 300, I learned to wrench at an early Age LoL -> 90' Polaris Sport 340 -> 90 Phazer II (still have this one).

Back