• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Something wrong?

allyammies

VIP Member
What is happening here binding something else stuck ?I only top out at 92.
20170107_095328-640x480.jpg

Love the Milwaukee's Beast! Yes I meant to say Beast! I can't get my SW over 95ish and I have the LTX-le 137.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using a clutch kit? What belt are you running?

Ulmrrs kit and 8dn. Run 9050 on top end. Just looking at the belt dust something may not be right.

I took it back to my dealer and they said they needed to shim out the clutch and it isn't a warranty issue. So out of pocket it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belt deflection set properly with the belt ribs just peeking out over the top of the secondary?

Your belt is slipping in the secondary, indicated by that black line. What does your primary look like?

Even with adjuster, after I run mine it rides about that high and was set with ribs on belt just above secondary. I have a 6-2 wrap.

What's the root cause of belt slippage on secondary? Worn belt?

I get the primary and with weight adjustments you can dial in grip don't know what adjustments you can make on secondary other than setting proper deflection.

Back