• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Somethings bent, Shock hit upper a-arm UPDATE! OPINIONS?

09nytro said:
do u think pol , doo or cat is going to stand behind anything if U bend it up good luck with that :moon:

Actually yes, on my 06 Polaris Fusion I hit something under the snow very hard and it damn near threw me off the sled. Ended up snaping off the bottom of the front shock in the skid and breaking the mount as well. Sled was on it's extended warranty at the time and was covered no questions asked. I wouldn't have been pissed if that one had been rejected because I hit something but this whole deal with Yamaha is just plainly wrong and unjust. They have a problem and they know it thats why the subframe is on it's THIRD REVISION and they still won't stand behind thier product. They will happily take my money though and tell me to order the 2010 subframe because it is stronger. I love my Nytro, took me 1400 miles of tinkering to get it to handle and it does now, rides great in the rough is comfortable on 200 mile plus days gets 14.5 mpg riding like a freaking madman when my 06 poo would get 8mpg,the motor is a dream come true and makes me smile everytime I ride it. The problem with the whole thing in Yamaha DOESN"T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER PERIOD!!! It is this piss poor customer service and lack of responsibility for producing a obviuously flawed component that will keep me from buying another not the machine its self, it has way more pluses then minuses in my book. I will bend it back and reinforce it similar to what Grizztracks did and ride it for 2 or 3 more years and honestly enjoy the hell out of it. But I will not buy another machine from them. I can only hope the other manufacturers have some exciting new fourstrokes coming in the not too distant future because I can't go back to a 2 stroke after owning my Nytro, they converted me but telling me to go piss up a rope isn't going to keep me. My $.02

I here you , they should stand behind the subframes i have a bent one to they won't cover my a-arm bushings or spindle just the lower ball thats what they said 3 days ago :moon:

You guys are bumming me out!LOL There is one good reason for driving like a girlyman. No subframe issues. Too bad the sled was/is sold as a bump sled that is not supposed to be ridden hard! :o|
Strange how snocross sled has poo skid and subframe is totally different from consumer Nytro. Hmm. Still love the Nytro but sometimes you have to wonder! :o| :o| :o|

Back