• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sorry Yamaha 10,000 kms and no new changes so bye bye

Some people here better cool it or holidays are going to be issued. AKrider I agree that we heard enough of your repetitive posts you said your piece so move on.

Its ok AKrider I got the same speech in 08 when I complained about my nytro. I felt it necessary to tell everyone in an effort to make others know of the problems it has. IMO your like me only trying to help the next guy. Like they say one man's trash is another man's treasure the nytro will always be trash in my eyes.

I think the point is the same 3, 4, or 5 guys are just responding re-hashing their same former posts again, and again and again. We all get it.

Actually, AK's other topic/ post about front end fixes in the Nytro section was a home run IMHO. That's the whole purpose of TY: members helping members find fixes like that to better your sled. And while the occasional gripe or rant will occur, constant grand standing and ranting just gets old.

Yamaha should pay close attention to these kind of treads. Now we got high performance sliders skis better hand warmers. Now we need good rough trail machine

Super Sled said:
I think the point is the same 3, 4, or 5 guys are just responding re-hashing their same former posts again, and again and again. We all get it.

Actually, AK's other topic/ post about front end fixes in the Nytro section was a home run IMHO. That's the whole purpose of TY: members helping members find fixes like that to better your sled. And while the occasional gripe or rant will occur, constant grand standing and ranting just gets old.

Exactly ;)! ;)!

Sled Dog said:
Some people here better cool it or holidays are going to be issued. AKrider I agree that we heard enough of your repetitive posts you said your piece so move on.

This post explains why my account stopped working yesterday and I couldn't log in.

What I find most interesting is I hadn't even posted in this thread since Sunday 9/11 when I offered an explanation to the complainers. Don't fret Sled Dog, I'm done. Still it would have been courteous for you to have sent a PM not scold me in a post like I'm some kind of child.

vsmpowered said:
Yamaha should pay close attention to these kind of treads. Now we got high performance sliders skis better hand warmers. Now we need good rough trail machine
and rough riders for those machines lol

AKrider said:
Sled Dog said:

This post explains why my account stopped working yesterday and I couldn't log in.

What I find most interesting is I hadn't even posted in this thread since Sunday 9/11 when I offered an explanation to the complainers. Don't fret Sled Dog, I'm done. Still it would have been courteous for you to have sent a PM not scold me in a post like I'm some kind of child.

Your account stopped working from somone other than myself. My warning was to some people not Akrider. I did say we heard your piece and for you to move on instead of repeating yourself constantly hardly a scold. If you want courteous be courteous with other members reading your posts as well. You could have PM them and told them if they dont like reading your posts not to read them instead of posting in public. PM me if you want to discuss this further!

Back