• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spec Sheets

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
Could you guys who recieved your sleds check your paperwork and see if you have the spec sheet? If so could you take a pic and post it here? This is one from a XTX 141. Thanks
image.jpeg

MTX
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 711
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 635

AT 180 LBS...and after riding my 2016 zr9000 (at 10 heaver) I can say the 137 skid machine didnt feel heavy...felt balanced..of course off trail is a different story ;)

0W30 Yamalube Semi-Synthetic from factory? Why not Full Syn 0W40 for such a high performance and high $ sled? Break-in period?

0W30 Yamalube Semi-Synthetic from factory? Why not Full Syn 0W40 for such a high performance and high $ sled? Break-in period?

Im guessing you might be right...just for break in period to seat rings...at first oil chainge Im seriously considering a full synthetic switch...or at least by 2nd change

Thanks for posting these spec sheets cannondale27 and DranttelSS ;)!

It looks like both the primary and secondary springs are brand new. I don't see either of them listed in any of the previous spring charts that I've got. No surprise there since they've changed up the clutching components on the new SideWinder's.

I'm wondering if anyone has any specs yet on these springs like rates, preloads, compression, and torsional values or if it's just to early? I've yet to see any parts fiche yet on any of the SideWinder models so I'm guessing that this info isn't available yet.

Please post up any spring info as it's available.

Thanks for posting these spec sheets cannondale27 and DranttelSS ;)!

It looks like both the primary and secondary springs are brand new. I don't see either of them listed in any of the previous spring charts that I've got. No surprise there since they've changed up the clutching components on the new SideWinder's.

I'm wondering if anyone has any specs yet on these springs like rates, preloads, compression, and torsional values or if it's just to early? I've yet to see any parts fiche yet on any of the SideWinder models so I'm guessing that this info isn't available yet.

Please post up any spring info as it's available.

Too early, we go to tech school in early November. Hopefully we know more then!

Too early, we go to tech school in early November. Hopefully we know more then!
Thanks for letting me know. I kind of thought that it's too early in the game for all of the specs to be released. At least we're seeing some sleds hit the dealers so far.

So it's hurry up and wait. I can do that.

One Mississippi, two Mississippi....................

Reactions: krm

Back