• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Supposedly one more sled to be released at Albany NY

kenlacy

Expert
Anyone heard this or is it a BS rumor? Rumor - says factory Turbo. Silver Anniversary edition??

A factory T.. Ta.. Ta...Turbo :drink:
worshipyamaha.gif

Yamaha has been testing them out west but I dont think so, hope I'm wrong.

No way JOSE they would not bring all of their dealers into Minneapolis and not announce it if there was another model nor would any company do all of the marketing efforts to get people to their web site and shows etc and start taking snow check deposits if they had another model. We'll have to keep dreaming. I spoke with the guy that gave the presentation in MN and he said that absolutely Yamaha will not have a Factory Turbo anytime in the future. He said the aftermarket is doing a good job.

LazyBastard said:
If that was the case, why would they have REMOVED vk540 from their website?

I agree Lazy, but some of the foreign websites were showing it. So if it is still around, its not available in the U.S. nor have they changed it.

kenlacy said:
Anyone heard this or is it a BS rumor? Rumor - says factory Turbo. Silver Anniversary edition??

It would be golden instead of silver. If they are celebrating 50 years of production, its not on the sleds, but the company overall.

Back