• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Suspension bushings

twomorestrokes

TY 4 Stroke God
So what are you guys using for replacement bushings on your rear suspension of the ProActive? I planned on getting a nylatron bushing kit from Pioneer but they don't show it for the ProActive, just the Mono and older ProAction.

MACHINED BRONZE OIL LITE FOR THE PROCOMFORT AND MONO IN '06, NO LONGER HAVE THE MONO AND THE PROCOMFORT ARE STILL LIKE MACHINED AFTER 5K+

i made them, this was before pioneer started making them for the mono. being i made them for the rx, i did it for the venture a the same time

twomorestrokes said:
Bronze bushings? From where?
i 2nd that. I made mine at work from the same thing. made them .002 larger than the shafts. that left the right clearence for grease and man does it make a big difference. i will do the same for my vector when i take the skid out.

That's good to hear. However, I am not equipped to manufacture my own bushings. I was wondering if there were any rear bushing kits available for purchase other than factory.

Back