• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SW clutching and any tips

Get precision if you’re worried about warranty. For $4-500 they will warranty anything yamaha doesn’t if they deny it for the tune or the tune causes it.

If you go with mcx they can’t se that it’s Got a tune.
They are a piggyback system.

Death and taxes are a given. Stop ordering a new sled for just one year, you’ll get their attention
See polaris is offering $1500 cash if you don't get your snow checked sled on time, but the pricing is still rediculous

See polaris is offering $1500 cash if you don't get your snow checked sled on time, but the pricing is still rediculous
Well yea, add $1500 to the price. If you get them out intime you make a bunch more. You don’t you give a discount to make us feel warm and fuzzy and still make what you wanted.

I was going to get a tune this year on my 22 but dealer told me all sleds need to be scanned now before warranty, so if you have a tune warranty can be declined.

So I ride with a tuned srx, tuned thundercat, 900r and a new Mach and don’t want to be last…lol

I have big venom kit, 33/35 helix, TP orange spring at 2-3 and a xs 825 belt

Any other sneaky tricks to use ?

Mail your ECU to Turbo Dynamics and they will tune it for the cost of tune.

Just buy Max 20, don't bother with the other tunes. When they ship the ECU back, have them throw in a big pump and a SQ muffler. A lot of room for growth and improvement with this package. You won't be in the back anymore.

Does that tune run on 89 oct?
Depending on where you ride that’s maybe all you get
Just curious and wondering

Mail your ECU to Turbo Dynamics and they will tune it for the cost of tune.

Just buy Max 20, don't bother with the other tunes. When they ship the ECU back, have them throw in a big pump and a SQ muffler. A lot of room for growth and improvement with this package. You won't be in the back anymore.
Go big or go home....

Hmmm
Ringer
Race sleds
Lol
Are you pulling that tube down say 8600 or less

Attachments

• D5E4B781-E140-4D67-8609-722AA09AB648.png
    D5E4B781-E140-4D67-8609-722AA09AB648.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 67
We have crap gas in wi and up of mi
That’s why I was curious
I haven’t run that tune
I’m glad to see others like to go fast and don’t stick only to pump and use excuses
Now these are the guys that are fun to hang out with!!
Working on a few 998s again
Haven’t in a bit

Last edited:
Very interesting that some think the stock clutching is better than TP set up
So never got the sled tuned. 5000 miles so far in the 2 years.
Yamaha wants all sleds scanned before warranty work. If my sled had been tuned I would have been on the hook for the driveshaft and bearing.

I hate to say it but I have never heard that on a cat
I think 95 percent are tuned

Back