• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Swaybar

bottom one i think

I've heard/read about this swaybar mounting location thing. I can't seem to find these mounting holes mentioned. Can someone post a pic of where these holes are? Thanks.

Stock hole is the back hole. I switched to the front hole and helps in going alot flatter through the corners.

Attachments

• Swaybarhole.jpg
    Swaybarhole.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 87
Yamatario said:
Stock hole is the back hole. I switched to the front hole and helps in going alot flatter through the corners.

I see now - thanks for the pic

Yamatario said:

Is this a Split Rail system I see?

Can we have another pic of that system?

mytro said:
Yamatario said:

Is this a Split Rail system I see?

Can we have another pic of that system?

Just took this quick tonite with my phone, sorry it is a little dark.

I have about 900 mi on them now. Would never ride with out them now!

Attachments

• SplitRail.jpg
    SplitRail.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 95
The SplitRail is great! Best upgrade anyone could ever do. It hydro-planes in the deep snow. rails around the corner, and no darting. Even in corners with loose snow it is amazing how it holds. Steeering effort is less and your confidence level in cornering and running bush trails is high. You can now set the pace going through the bush rather than working to keep up. Now your buddies have to work to keep up to you.

YamahaFreak said:
How are the split rails on water?

They're actually good..the companies owners son has vids of him water crossing with them...you may find it on their web site or youtube.

Back