• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

team tied secondary

fxnytroxtx

Did anyone try team tied on boosted nytro, if so which helix and spring did you use and what gains besides backshift?

I'll sell you one for half of new. Comes with a extra helix and spring. Clutch has less than 500 and the rest of the kit has less than 1500.

I just bought one for about as much as you're asking, but I just need a helix I mostly trail ride and the helix I have right now is to steep. Looks like not a lot of people using this on boosted nytros. I know Justin at full power uses them I left him a msg but I haven't heard back from him. What angle helix's you have?

rlcofmn said:
I'll sell you one for half of new. Comes with a extra helix and spring. Clutch has less than 500 and the rest of the kit has less than 1500.

Is this clutch for a nytro or apex spline because the nytro requires a different jackshaft. If it fits an apex I would be interested.

Back